Once you have downloaded the app, your next step will be to create your personalized profile. After you get through the initial login screens, tap on the far-right tab to view and edit your Profile.
Your profile will be partially completed by the data your organization syncs with Structural, as well as gather publicly-available data sources approved by your company. However, everything is editable, so make any changes you see fit!
- In most cases, your profile photo has already been added. If you would like to update or change this picture select 'Edit' and follow the basic instructions.
Note: For best results we recommend using a 400px by 400px image. Maximum image size is 8MB.
- You may also customize your banner image.
Note: Landscape-oriented banner images that are 1080x360, without words, seem to display the best.
- If you are unable to save the picture, it is likely due to it being too large of a file size. You may also customize your header photo by selecting Edit.
- To edit a section, tap the purple pencil icons at the top. ✎
- Some fields have drop-down menus, others are free-form text. To save, simply tap the arrow in the upper left-hand corner to go back to the Profile screen. Most customers will include Work Experience, Education and Skills in this area of the Profile.
- Under your name and title, you will see the options for others to communicate with you via email, messaging or phone. Additionally, manage your Preferences by tapping the ellipsis.
- Please confirm you have turned on all of the Push Notifications as these will connect you to your co-workers in real time.
- Lastly, you have full control of your personality data by Toggling Personality data on/off