Push, in-app and email notifications allow employees to stay connected through Connect posts, work anniversaries, birthdays, and other important information across the organization. Below are the step-by-step instructions to customize your notifications on Web or mobile devices.
Here are the types of content that you can be notified about:
Special Events - work anniversaries and birthdays
When Opportunity Marketplace is interacted with or closed
Groups you are added to
Messages from Structural
Managing Your Notifications
From the Home Tab you can select the 🔔 icon in the top right, you will then have notifications to view.
Then you can select the settings icon ⚙️ to manage your notifications.
Push notifications are currently configured to go to the author of the post when a comment is made. (Example of a push notification)
Alternatively, you can customize your push and email notifications in Structural a second way:
2. Then select Preferences.
3. Tap Manage Notifications.
4. Next, choose to customize Group added, Opportunity Marketplace, Posts, Post comments, and Special Events notifications. You can toggle each push or email notifications on or off, but it is recommended to at least have push notifications or email notifications turned on. This allows you to never miss an update!
5. You can also customize your notification style. Select Customize Notification Style and you can select the style of notifications:
Badge App icons.
From this menu, you can also select other privacy notifications to turn on or off.
On app.structural.com, select your Profile Photo in the top right.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Select Notification Preferences.
4. Switch the Toggle to on or off depending on your notification preference.
From the Company tab,
Tap on your profile photo in the top left.
Then tap on Preferences.
Tap Push or Email Notifications depending on which one you want to customize and toggle Special Events, Posts and Messages from Structural to "on".
4. Once you have updated your Preferences within the Structural platform, go to your phone settings by selecting the the Gear icon. Select Apps near the bottom of the page.
5. Select Structural and Confirm that you turned on all notification contents that you prefer to be activated.
Still Have Questions?