Follow the steps below to customize your push and email notifications for Structural.
If you are an iPhone user see the 1st set of instructions. If you have an Android device, scroll to the bottom of the article.
If you are included the audience for a post/poll, Structural will notify you with a mobile push message and an email. These steps can help you turn on and off these functions.
You will see be notified via a mobile push message when recipients “Like” posts you have authored. In order to receive notifications you must confirm the settings are turned on in the Structural app AND in your phone settings.
- Tap on your Profile photo in the top left of the Home Page.
2. Then tap on Preferences.
3. Tap Manage Notifications.
4. Next, choose to customize Post, Special Events and Group Added notifications. You can toggle each push or email notifications on or off, but it is recommended to at least have push notifications or email notifications turned on. This allows for you to never miss an update!
5. You can also customize your notification style. Select Customize Notification Style and you can select the style of notifications:
-Badge App icons.
From this menu, you can also select other privacy notifications to turn on or off.
Note: Push notifications are currently configured to go to the author of a post when a comment is made. They work the same way notifications for "Likes" work today, and are on by default (unless a user has already toggled off notifications in their Preferences). If a user does not want to receive these, they would need to toggle off the "Posts" notification type in their Preferences, which would remove the notification for all post-related alerts.
From the Company tab,
- Tap on your profile photo in the top left.
- Then tap on Preferences.
- Tap Push or Email Notifications depending on which one you want to customize and toggle Special Events, Posts and Messages from Structural to "on".
4. Once you have updated your Preferences within the Structural platform, go to your phone settings by selecting the the Gear icon. Select Apps near the bottom of the page.
5. Select Structural and Confirm that you turned on all notification contents that you prefer to be activated.
If you wish to discontinue receiving notifications for a specific notification, simply toggle the options off.