Responsibilities of Internal Structural Admin:
- Serve as main point of contact for Structural “constituents”, whether that’s their Department, Location, or other team.
- Introduce Structural to new hires as an essential resource.
- Serve as role model for Structural activity, including profile completion and Connect posts.
- Advocate for usage among team where applicable.
- Provide feedback to email@example.com as needed.
- Be available for periodic touch base meetings with the Structural Customer Success team.
- Manage and Create polls/posts on behalf of the company.
For more information please review the article detailing Administrator Best Practices.