1. Reporting App Issues to Structural
When reporting an issue please provide Structural Support firstname.lastname@example.org with the following to expedite the process:
• Type of phone being used: iPhone or Android
• Any screenshots that would help explain the problem
• Version of the app
• Version of the phone’s current operating system
• Steps that lead to the issue
2. Troubleshooting App Issues
If the Structural app won’t respond, you can force it to close. When your recently used apps appear, the apps aren’t open, but they're in standby mode to help you navigate and multitask. You should force an app to close only if it’s unresponsive. Once the app restarts, it will install any patch updates that are available.
To force close your Structural app, use the instructions below for reference:
- iPhone 8 or earlier: Double-click the home button twice and swipe up on the Structural app.
- iPhone X or later: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and pause slightly in the middle of the screen, then swipe up on the Structural app.
- Press the dedicated multitasking button. Next, swipe the Structural app to the left or right of the screen and its thumbnail will disappear.
- On a phone without a multitasking button, long-press or double tap the home button to open this screen. Next, swipe the Structural app to the left or right of the screen and its thumbnail will disappear.
Depending on which Android device a user has, there may be an option to press the close/“X” button instead of swiping left/right option.
3. Turn on Automatic Downloads or App Updates
After you turn on Automatic Downloads, your iPhone will automatically download any new updates for the Structural app.
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Turn on the Structural App to automatically download new updates.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu > My apps & games.
- Select the app you want to update.
- Tap More .
- Check the box next to "Enable auto update."
The app will update automatically when updates are available. To turn off automatic updates, uncheck the box.