Company Views, have automated the process of selecting your posting audience. Now, instead of filtering your audience, you can select a predetermined (based on your company's current data) to post to a specific Company View. The data is automatically populated and dynamically updated as individuals are added to the team or move departments, locations, etc.
With a click or a tap, you have access to:
- Everyone (in your Organization)
- Direct Reports
Ways to utilize this new functionality.
To get you started, here are some common use cases:
- Find team members quickly. Just click into each view to see a summary of members, or review the entire list of people.
- Targeted Communications in a Snap. Send files, polls and messages to your team, department, direct reports, etc. Best of all, you know your lists are always up to date.
Follow the steps below to discover people within your Company Views and how to get in touch with them.
1. Select one of the Company Views below your Company's title. For example, let's select the Department View.
In this case it's "Executive".
3. In the Activity tab you can send a post (media, poll, tag a colleague) to your "Executive" Department.
4. Or if you prefer to Send an Email, you can select the People tab, select that option from the right action menu.
Note: Users are only able to Send an Email subsets of 50 people or less.
- From Home Page, select your Profile Photo in the top left to access your Company Views.
2. Select Your Department - In this example, it's Client Success.
3. Once you've selected a specific Department "Client Success", you can Send a Post or Send an Email at the top of your screen. Then you can review all of the posts within your Department in the Activity Feed below.